Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.
Epically Gp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Thanks.
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm by abbie

» hello im shanequa3
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm by yakub

» How to get a rank!
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm by mr man 202

» New forums!
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Fpx

» Market!
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm by v0dxdrift

» Free Membership!
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm by Fpx

» Abuse of the kick system.
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm by Fpx

» Games/Contest
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm by osubeast14

» suggested item
tavinman's application for the advertising team. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm by callmeblaine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

tavinman's application for the advertising team.

Go down

tavinman's application for the advertising team. Empty tavinman's application for the advertising team.

Post by tavinman Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 pm

1) RuneScape username:tavinman

2) Age:18

3) How long have you played RuneScape:5 years

4) How long have you been merching in general:2 years

5) Clan Merching experience:i merched with clans plenty of times so i guess i know what to do.

6) How long have you been with Epically Gp?:i've been in epically gp for about 3 weeks now.

7) What software do you use to run your adverts:i will find one when i get ranked.

How many adverts can you run at one time:

9) How often/long can you run, and maintain your adverts for:i can run for 30 minutes.

10)How many advertisement accounts do you have to advertise with:3

11) Do you understand that even though you are in the advertisement team, you must still help out clan by answering questions being active etc.:yes i understand i have no problem with that

12) One paragraph why you should be ranked over the next person:i should get ranked because i advertise even though i am not ranked but when i get ranked i will advertise alot each day and will answer other peoples questions.

13) Other information that you would like to tell us.no i have said everything i can possibly can.

tavinman

Back to top Go down

tavinman's application for the advertising team. Empty Re: tavinman's application for the advertising team.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm

sorry man but the advert team just isn't for you. You should stick around till the Q&A team is back on their feet and apply there.

Back to top Go down