Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.
Epically Gp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Thanks.
bcbudius application  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm by abbie

» hello im shanequa3
bcbudius application  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm by yakub

» How to get a rank!
bcbudius application  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm by mr man 202

» New forums!
bcbudius application  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Fpx

» Market!
bcbudius application  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm by v0dxdrift

» Free Membership!
bcbudius application  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm by Fpx

» Abuse of the kick system.
bcbudius application  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm by Fpx

» Games/Contest
bcbudius application  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm by osubeast14

» suggested item
bcbudius application  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm by callmeblaine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

bcbudius application

2 posters

Go down

bcbudius application  Empty bcbudius application

Post by bcbudius Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 am

1) RuneScape username:bcbudius (sry forgot 1st time)

2) Age: i am 21

3) How long have you played RuneScape: been playing for about 6 years

4) How long have you been merching in general: not long mabye 2 years

5) Clan Merching experience: i have been in over 50 merch clans but always seem to be the only one willing to play by the rules. the "real" merch clans i have managed to find and thrive in were we on ge, i spent about 4 months in this clan and was ranked lieutenant before the clan disbanded when owner quit runescape. after this i went to cash out ge i only stayed here for maybe 2 months before the ranks decide to dump over 100m of items, i was never ranked, but did meet requirements

6) How long have you been with Epically Gp?i have been with you for less then a day, but was in kidmercher for over 3 months

7) What software do you use to run your adverts:i usually use AutoTalker X Pro, but after a reformat of my drive, i now am left using a basic no name bot that sucks but gets the job done. ( i am in process of trying to get it back but makers have taken it off of their site (autofigher nx). but if anyone knows another good one i would defiantly upgrade

How many adverts can you run at one time:never really tried running more then 10 at a time but seeing as i get no lag for 10 im sure i could do close to 40-50, but only if i get the good program back because the current one i use does not support multiple windows. although i have never tried opening the program more then once, it may work for more

9) How often/long can you run, and maintain your adverts for: i could run all night and some days (my girl friend has a wow addiction and plays a lot during the day, and closes everything i have open usually)
10)How many advertisement accounts do you have to advertise with:right now i have around 6 noob accounts

11) Do you understand that even though you are in the advertisement team, you must still help out clan by answering questions being active etc.: yes i understand and am willing, i was actualy going to apply under Q&A originally but after talking becca in game i went for advertising

12) One paragraph why you should be ranked over the next person: I have alot of experience being in clans of various games, and i said in my "merch clan experience" i have experience in being a ranked member, such as mediating clan fight and helping to resolve them or just answering questions on how a merch clan works. I also fell i am a chill person who is fun to talk to and spend those long hours grinding out levels or mindlessly trying to make that next million (Smile maybe im a little biased)

13) Other information that you would like to tell us. i may be applying for the advertising section of the clan but i would like to say this is more of a general application to the clan whether it be for making accounts, answering questions or helping with events id be happy to help in all aspects of the clan.

bcbudius

Back to top Go down

bcbudius application  Empty Re: bcbudius application

Post by Epically Gp Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Accepted! cheers

Epically Gp
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down