Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.
Epically Gp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Thanks.
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm by abbie

» hello im shanequa3
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm by yakub

» How to get a rank!
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm by mr man 202

» New forums!
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Fpx

» Market!
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm by v0dxdrift

» Free Membership!
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm by Fpx

» Abuse of the kick system.
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm by Fpx

» Games/Contest
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm by osubeast14

» suggested item
My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm by callmeblaine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat

2 posters

Go down

My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat Empty My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat

Post by iz over 4 u Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 pm

1) RuneScape username: My runescape username is: iz over 4 u

2) Age: I am 17 (almost 18) years of age.

3) How long have you played RuneScape: I have been playing RuneScape for 6 years (not off and on).

4) How long have you been with Epically gp: I just joind this Clan chat after my friends old one died out so for about 2 days.

5) How long have you been merchanting in general: I have been merching for about 4-5 years.

6) Clan Merchanting experience: I have been merching in a lot of clans such as: merchtastic, hero merch, gods of ge, and my new gp. Also I have made a clan ( failed because of in-activity) Sad

7) Can you answer questions with out getting angry or out of line: Most definately I can ( had to put up with it for so long it became natural Smile )

One paragraph why you should be ranked over the next person: I think I should be ranked over the next person because I am very mature, have great grammar and punctuation. I also believe that I should be ranked over the next person because of my great amount of patience, dedication, willingness, and ability to forgive others even when they have upset me. I have a great personality and would just like to create a better atmosphere for the merchers in the cc and make it fun for the other people.

Last edited by iz over 4 u on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

iz over 4 u

Back to top Go down

My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat Empty Re: My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm

looks all good mate but for clan experience you supposed to put the clans you were in.

Back to top Go down

My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat Empty Re: My application for Q and A rank in the Clan chat

Post by Epically Gp Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm

ACCEPTED AND LOCKED!

Epically Gp
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down