Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.
Epically Gp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Thanks.
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm by abbie

» hello im shanequa3
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm by yakub

» How to get a rank!
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm by mr man 202

» New forums!
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Fpx

» Market!
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm by v0dxdrift

» Free Membership!
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm by Fpx

» Abuse of the kick system.
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm by Fpx

» Games/Contest
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm by osubeast14

» suggested item
Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm by callmeblaine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team

Go down

Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team Empty Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team

Post by Avoid Crabs Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 pm

1) RuneScape username: Avoid Crabs

2) Age: 14

3) How long have you played RuneScape: 3+ years

4) How long have you been merching in general: Since G.E. came out.

5) Clan Merching experience: I'v been with every major f2p clan such as hero merch and nonstop gp.

6) How long have you been with Epically Gp? I go in with differnt accounts, have been doing so for at least a month.

7) What software do you use to run your adverts: RSBot

Cool How many adverts can you run at one time: 20+, don't see a point in running more than 20 though

9) How often/long can you run, and maintain your adverts for: 24/7

10)How many advertisement accounts do you have to advertise with: I'll have to re-add them into my account manager, but I have quite a few.

11) Do you understand that even though you are in the advertisement team, you must still help out clan by answering questions being active etc.: Yes, I'v been in many merch clans and co-owned/owned some. I feel that a rank is responsible for many task such as advertising and answering questions.

12) One paragraph why you should be ranked over the next person: I can advertise alot more than most people and I have lots of merching experience. I'v been ranked in many clans so I know how to answer questions efficiently and much more, experience is key. My grammar and spelling can be perfect which is what you want out of a rank because it makes them look intelligent which makes the clan look legit. I'm the type of rank your looking for.

13) Other information that you would like to tell us. - Got nothing else to say.

Avoid Crabs

Back to top Go down

Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team Empty Re: Avoid Crabs's Application for Advertisement Team

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 pm

hmmmmm. well i know you but i think you have turned a new leaf and we could you use ranks like you.

So.. I give you Probation.

Back to top Go down