Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.
Epically Gp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Thanks.
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm by abbie

» hello im shanequa3
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm by yakub

» How to get a rank!
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm by mr man 202

» New forums!
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Fpx

» Market!
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm by v0dxdrift

» Free Membership!
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm by Fpx

» Abuse of the kick system.
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm by Fpx

» Games/Contest
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm by osubeast14

» suggested item
i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm by callmeblaine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!!

2 posters

Go down

i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! Empty i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!!

Post by Razishark Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

All applicants are required to highlight the following, and copy into a new topic. (If you are not capable of doing so, pick a different team.)
You will answer every question with full, understandable, and complete sentences.

* What we are looking for in the Advertisement Team: *
A) The ability to advertise well, using bots. (Main point of this team)
B) Maturity. (You must be able to act mature so people take us more seriously.)
C) Patience. (Sometimes it will seem that your work isn't doing anything, but you have to keep advertising.)
D) Creativeness. (Being creative and fun with the non ranks makes them feel wanted, be fun!)

** Please fill out the following format **

1) RuneScape username: Razishark

2) Age: 15

3) How long have you played RuneScape: 2007

4) How long have you been merching in general: around 2 years.

5) Clan Merching experience: well iv'e always been solo flip merching and this is the first merching clan i joined Arrow

6) How long have you been with Epically Gp? 2 weeks

7) What software do you use to run your adverts: powerbot

How many adverts can you run at one time: 12-15 if i run too many my computer shuts down.

9) How often/long can you run, and maintain your adverts for: around 12 hours a day.

10)How many advertisement accounts do you have to advertise with: 21

11) Do you understand that even though you are in the advertisement team, you must still help out clan by answering questions being active etc.: yes. i will try to help the clan answer questions and help make it a joyful clan Very Happy

12) One paragraph why you should be ranked over the next person: well to be honest i think i should be ranked over the next person is because i've been scammed in merching clans before and i know how it feels.And i can buy the items from some of our clan mates if thier item hasen't been selling.im not saying this clam scam's or anything but if thier items wont sell and they feel like they are losing money i will try my best to buy as much of that item from them. i can also organize and host events for the clan like clan wars, castle wars,other mini-games or bosses like gwd king black dragon, kalphite queen, and corp. 0r i can help host events that the clan would like.

13) Other information that you would like to tell us..im currently in a f2p status but should get p2p back in aroun 2 weeks.

Razishark

Back to top Go down

i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! Empty Re: i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!!

Post by kami-sama Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

what kinda computer specs u running?
kami-sama
kami-sama

Back to top Go down

i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!! Empty Re: i want to join the advertisement team. soo yeah this is my umm.. uhh.. form?!!!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Accepted and locked you and kami can talk in the chat box or on rs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down