Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Epically Gp
Login Or Register To Fully Utilize These Forums. Happy Merching Smile.
Epically Gp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Thanks.
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm by abbie

» hello im shanequa3
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm by yakub

» How to get a rank!
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm by mr man 202

» New forums!
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Fpx

» Market!
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm by v0dxdrift

» Free Membership!
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm by Fpx

» Abuse of the kick system.
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm by Fpx

» Games/Contest
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm by osubeast14

» suggested item
Cant be both's Advertisement Application EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm by callmeblaine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cant be both's Advertisement Application

Go down

Cant be both's Advertisement Application Empty Cant be both's Advertisement Application

Post by Cant be both Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 pm

1) RuneScape username: - Cant be both.

2) Age: - 16.

3) How long have you played RuneScape: - Since sometime in 02.

4) How long have you been merching in general: - All the time ive been on runescape, including the old fasioned trading aswell as the newer GE system.

5) Clan Merching experience: - Just a few clans before Epically Gp (most successful, some not).

6) How long have you been with Epically Gp? - Since around October

7) What software do you use to run your adverts: - Rsclient by Garys Hood (not very good and i'm looking for a better one - any ideas)

8 ) How many adverts can you run at one time: - Only tried 1 on this software, will do more if i find a better one.

9) How often/long can you run, and maintain your adverts for: - I could do about 8 hours whilst im at sixth form, but not so long period when i return.

10)How many advertisement accounts do you have to advertise with: - 2 maybe 3 atm, but can easilly make more.

11) Do you understand that even though you are in the advertisement team, you must still help out clan by answering questions being active etc.: - Of course, even thought about the Q and A section Smile

12) One paragraph why you should be ranked over the next person: - I think that I am/would be a valueable part of the team by helping out as much as possible whether it's merch related, quest related or not even related to Runescape. Other than this I can't see any other different/outstanding qualities.

13) Other information that you would like to tell us. - As I'm a student I cannot put all my time into here but i will help out as much as i can, and when I have time.

Thanks for your time
Cant be both

Cant be both

Back to top Go down